Starting at midnight PT on July 15, Prime members can shop thousands of deals and find new deals as often as every ten minutes
Prime Now will also offer deals in the six cities where the service is offered
Amazing deals include 32-inch TV for $75 and 40-inch TV for $115
SEATTLE- Jul. 14, 2015 – Beginning Wednesday, July 15, just after midnight PT, Prime members can shop thousands of exclusive lightning deals with new deals added as often as every ten minutes throughout the day. With more deals than Black Friday, members will enjoy thousands of deals from sought-after devices and tools to popular toys and pet supplies. Anyone can join Prime, to start a free 30-day trial
and participate in Prime Day visit amazon.com/primeday.
Join the Celebration:
- Transparent Red Carpet Experience: Amazon customers in the US, UK and Germany will have a chance to win a trip to the Transparent Season 2 premiere this fall. One winner and a guest from each country will receive round-trip airfare, hotel stay and transportation as well as a chance to meet the cast and creators from the Golden Globe-winning Amazon Original Series. For a chance to win in the US visit: amazon.com/redcarpet.
- Listen to Win: Prime members in the US who listen to any song on Prime Music will automatically be entered to win up-to $25,000 in Amazon Gift Cards. Prime members can stream a song, an album or listen to any Prime Stationor Playlist for a chance to win Amazon.com Gift Card prizes, ranging from $1,000 to the Grand Prize of $25,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards. For a chance to win visit: amazon.com/listentowin-rules.
Deals Preview: The following are examples of some of the deals that will be available at various times throughout Prime Day.
- Fire TV Stick, fastest selling Amazon device of all time, $15 off
- Kindle, $30 off
- Fire HD 7, $60 off
- Fire HD 7 Kids Edition, $60 off
- 32-inch LED TV, $75
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
- Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
- 50-inch 4K TV bundle, under $1000
- Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon
- Chromebook laptop, only $199
- Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
- Highly rated binoculars, under $120
- Two security camera-kits, $279.99
- K’NEX 2-in-1 Ferris Wheel Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $35.99
- K’NEX Crossfire Chaos Roller Coaster Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $23.99
- Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
- iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot, under $300
- Husqvarna mower, under $300
- 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
- Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
- Save more than 70% on the Divergent Series Complete Box Set of books
- Save up to 70% on select kitchen products from top brands like Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Foodsaver and Thermos
- Save up to 50% on select tools for the DIY auto enthusiast
- Connected Car and Scan Tool products starting at 60% off
- Road-trip-ready automotive products starting at 50% off
- Save more than 50% on Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
- 30% off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
- 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
- Free luxury beauty sample box with $50 purchase of luxury beauty products, with promo code LUXSAMPLES
- Buy an Amazon.com Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit
- Get 25% bonus Amazon Coins when you buy 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins
- Prime Now will also offer deals in the six cities where the service is offered
#PrimeLiving Photo Contest: Through July 15, members are invited to snap a photo of #PrimeLiving moments and upload them at amazon.com/primeliving for the chance to win $10,000 in Amazon Gift Cards. To learn more about the #PrimeLiving photo contest and get inspiration from artists around the world, watch here.
Prime Personalities: Amazon invites customers to take a quiz to discover what kind of Prime member they are, and enter for the chance to win a $2,000 Amazon.com Gift Card. No purchase necessary. See contest rules atamzn.to/QUIZ.
Deals on the go: Prime members can shop Prime Day deals on any device, including smartphones and tablets and find deals anytime, anywhere.
It’s a great time to try Prime: Anyone can sign up for Prime and participate in Prime Day, eligible customers can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Prime at amazon.com/primeday.
More to Prime
Amazon Prime is an annual membership program for $99 a year that offers customers unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items across all categories, unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes, more than one million songs, more than one thousand playlists and hundreds of stations with Prime Music, early access to select lightning deals all year long, free secure, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos and access to more than 800,000 books to borrow with the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Members in more than 500 cities times also receive unlimited Free Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items. In addition Prime members in Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Brooklyn, Dallas, Manhattan and Miami and even London receive one and two hour delivery on a selection of tens of thousands of everyday essentials with the dedicated Prime Now mobile app. Not a member? Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.com/primeday.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.